Student Information Specialist (SIS)
CARS Admissions Assistance
Call Center Director, Call Center Supervisor, Floor Supervisors
The SISs are responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls for prospective students. The SISs are the front-line representatives of the company and their main duty is to deliver quality in everything they do.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately deliver scripts to callers both inbound and outbound
- Accurately disposition calls
- Be completely familiar with all product knowledge at all times
- Maintain a wrap up time of 3% or less daily
- Arrive to work on time for all scheduled shifts
- Consistently receive high QA scores
- Duties and responsibilities are subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change
- Articulate; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to listen intuitively
- Positive attitude
- Basic computer skills
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Able to multi-task in a “think-on-your-feet” Call Center environment
- Prompt and reliable
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, it is our policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other attribute or characteristic protected by law.
And come well-groomed. Don’t wear jeans, shorts, flip flops, tank tops or anything too low cut or short. Present a positive image.
If your phone is constantly beeping or ringing, it creates a very distracting environment and reflects poorly on you.
No matter how difficult your job search is, make an effort to greet your interviewer kindly, and be active and engaged in conversation.
Check your resume, application, and every single email you send for grammar and spelling. This also means writing in full sentences.
Bringing extra copies of your resume to an interview is a good idea. Even if you’ve already submitted it online, always have a back up copy just in case.